Frequently asked questions relating to the radical gap year
Housing, Logistics & Health
The 9-month program has a total cost of $16,700* and is not tax-deductible. Below is a breakdown of that cost.
The program cost includes:
- Housing with furniture ($9,125*)
- Some travel within the city ($1,575*)
- 4 week International mission trip ($6,000*)
The program cost does not include:
- Food costs (est. $4,200*)
- Some travel within the city (est. $1575*)
- Travel to/from the program (start/end)
- Travel from/to program during Christmas Break
- Health Insurance
- Bedding for housing, personal care items, clothing + accessories etc.
- Travel Immunizations
- Passport Fees
* Amounts listed are not exact quotes and are subject to change.
Yes, applicants will have an opportunity to apply for financial aid, and scholarship recipients will be notified before they complete their enrollment into the program.
For Radical Gap Year 2021/22, early enrollment financial aid applications are due by October 15, 2020. For regular enrollment, financial aid applications are due by February 15, 2021.